Enchanted Careers, LLC is a family owned and operated company based in Palm Beach County, Florida that serves clients nationwide. Enchanted Careers was borne out of a love for the written word and a passion for helping people, and that is our purpose today. We write strategic résumés and career documents to assist in furthering the careers of our clients, provide training and consulting services for our clients’ potential employers to vastly improve their Internet job posting content, sell subscriptions to some of the nation’s largest and most powerful job boards, and relish the three services intertwining to build a brighter future for all parties involved.
Jessica Levinson, Owner & President
Jessica Levinson, Owner and President of Enchanted Careers, LLC, is a Certified Professional Résumé Writer and a Member in Good Standing with the Professional Association of Résumé Writers and Career Coaches. She is also the Founder and Executive Director of the Association of Certified Online Recruitment Content Specialists, the certifying organization for online recruitment content writers, trainers, and consultants. Personally trained by Peter Weddle, Executive Director of the International Association of Employment Web Sites, Jessica has become the foremost authority in the field of online recruitment content, and has been honored to educate IAEWS members during their spring 2012 seminar series. Jessica has been a writer the whole of her life and has chosen to parlay her talents into a profession in which they can be put to good use. She harbors a deep love and respect for the arts and humanities, including music, literature, cinema, photography, and the culinary arts.
Ken Levinson, Senior Consultant
Ken Levinson, Senior Consultant of Enchanted Careers, LLC, has over 30 years of experience in the talent acquisition field, working as an Executive Search Firm Owner, Candidate Sourcing Service Owner, Professional/Social Network Owner, award winning Job Board Owner, and Senior Vice President of Recruiting and Sales for a major financial services company. Recruiting expertise includes the Oil and Gas, Information Systems, Financial Services, and Health Care industries. As Senior Consultant of Enchanted Careers, LLC, Ken uses his many years of diversified experience and knowledge to support and enhance company operations, direction, sales, and growth. Ken has a great love of sports, travel, and music, and is the founder of a number of people connecting endeavors, which combined, include more than 25,000 members. For more complete information on Ken’s background, please visit KenJLev.com, and connect with him on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Robin Levinson, Affiliate Marketing Specialist
Robin Levinson, Affiliate Marketing Specialist of Enchanted Careers, LLC, has extensive experience in Office Management and Customer Service in the Medical and Talent Acquisition industries. As Affiliate Marketing Representative, Robin uses her exemplary people skills to forge lasting and productive relationships with our Affiliate Partners, and provides them with in-depth training and support. She is also an integral part of our Sales Team and Office Support Staff. Robin is an advocate for human rights, animal rights, Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients, and a longstanding member and advocate of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. She is deeply devoted to her animals and her family.
Code of Ethics
Enchanted Careers, LLC subscribes and strictly adheres to PARW/CC’s Code of Business Ethics, meaning we will:
- Provide clients with products and services that will enhance their ability to achieve their goals and objectives, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, income.
- Be sensitive to client needs and compassionate in providing advice, products, and services in meeting the client’s specific career goals.
- Deliver to the client what was promised and be truthful in guiding, advising, and counseling clients in all aspects of the résumé writing / employment industry.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with each client, revealing information to others only upon written authorization from the client.
- Stay abreast of employment market and hiring trends that will affect his / her clientele, providing up-to-date advice, counsel, products, and services to most effectively meet clients’ career objectives.
- Comply with all legal obligations in providing professional services.
- Be aware that contact with the public as a PARW/CC member promotes the organization, specifically, and reflects on the entire résumé writing / employment industry as a whole.
- Be responsible to the community and be a contributing part of this environment through participation in community activities. Offer professional advice and information pertaining to the résumé writing / employment industry as appropriate.
- Emphasize the professional spirit of the organization by encouraging and promoting good relations among members.